Salmon Atlas Home Page 

Go Back   Salmon Atlas Forums > ATLANTIC SALMON AND SEA TROUT RIVERS > Canada (East)

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th March 2010, 14:22

speyrod1 is on a distinguished road
Default St Marys River "Atlantic Salmon Read"

As i had notified the webmaster of this site that there is a world reknown ATLANTIC SALMON fishiery that hasnt been listed on this site,The St Marys Rapids which boarders Sault Ste Marie,Ontario Canada and Sault Ste Marie,Michigan USA has Atlantic Salmon and good numbers of returning fish now this year we will see 7 year old fish and they should be hitting or close to hitting 20lbs last year some of my clients landed 15lb+ fish the biggest just over 17lbs
Early July Right Threw to September are good times August being Prime time
Here is my website from the store for anyone wanting information Soo North Fly Shop - Soo North Fly Shop
Old 11th March 2010, 16:04
The Salmon Atlas

Editor has much to be proud ofEditor has much to be proud ofEditor has much to be proud ofEditor has much to be proud ofEditor has much to be proud ofEditor has much to be proud ofEditor has much to be proud ofEditor has much to be proud of

Thanks Speyrod1 - our researchers are working on that part of the world - it will appear soon.

Regards

Colin
Old 13th March 2010, 08:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor View Post
Thanks Speyrod1 - our researchers are working on that part of the world - it will appear soon.

Regards

Colin
Here i can help them out get in contact with Roger Griel from the LLSU in Sault Ste Marie,Michigan check out there hatchery program and the LIVE ARL FISH CAM on the LLSU website once they put it back into the river when the ice is gone usualy around the middle of april usualy there are atlantics around all the time, JULY and AUGUST the number of atlantics around the ARL is amazing
Check out my photo gallery on my website there are a few pics of atlantics and the back ground shows the INTERNATIONAL bridge in them

St Marys Rapids - Soo North Fly Shop
Old 4th April 2010, 03:18

I talked to Roger Greil at the LSSU hatchery on thursday and he said we can look forward to the fish cam being put back into the river very soon as most of the ice has been gone for a week now and the lake (Superior) the ice is almost completely gone so there wont be any ice flows coming down and distroying the fish camera
Old 15th April 2010, 00:12

I was going to post the website for the ARL Fishcam before but held off until they moved it from the Sturgeon Tank to the St Marys river so heres the link to the FISH CAM on the St Marys River

Lake Superior State University :: Aquatic Research Laboratory :: ARL Fishcam (Live Streaming Video!)

Soo North Fly Shop - Soo North Fly Shop