Salmon Atlas Home Page 

Go Back   Salmon Atlas Forums > THE SALMON FISHING FORUMS > Conservation issues and fund raising

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th September 2013, 15:37

nishikant is on a distinguished road
Default Recreational angling survey

Dear All,

I am a PhD student at the Geography Department of King's College London, UK. My research focuses on river conservation in India. I have a deep interest in the Mahseer species found within the Himalayan Rivers, where my study sites are located.

As part of my study, and in collaboration with the Mahseer Trust, UK (Welcome to the Mahseer Trust), I am trying to understand the level of environmental awareness and conservation support within the recreational fishing community, for which I have developed an online questionnaire.

The questionnaire takes no more than five minutes to complete and all respondents will be contributing to an international drive to raise awareness of the conservation benefits of sustainable sport angling worldwide.

The link to the questionnaire is: http://goo.gl/pSYxQ0

Would it be possible for you to please assist me by participating in this study?
Old 9th October 2013, 14:27

nishikant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Recreational angling survey

A big thank you to everyone who completed the survey