Salmon Atlas Home Page 

Go Back   Salmon Atlas Forums > ATLANTIC SALMON AND SEA TROUT RIVERS > England > River Torridge

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th October 2010, 08:40
Fishing Reporter

Charles Inniss is on a distinguished road
Default river torridge update: sat 16th October

Hi folks: I wrote this once and seem to have lost it. Those who fished during the fortnight extension all agree they have never seen so many fish in the river. Over 20 salmon were caught that I know about and probably many more. Jane Round caught a 14lb fish at Okement Foot: her first!! and Simon Hillcox caught two last Saturday morning as well as a 12lb sea trout. Those of you who did fish please return your catch return/fishing effort form asap. I hope you have noticed the tree caught up at the bridge has been removed: not by me!! This evening is our annual end of season dinner at The Half Moon: always a wonderful and well-supported occasion. I will report on the dinner and other fishery matters next week. Charles.